Sunday, January 17, 2010

Get Ready, Get Set, GO!

We are getting ready for Avery to make his debut. Josh and i decided to go with an outdoor/deer theme for his room. We had already started to paint the room brown before I found out I was pregnant, so we went with it. So far, it has worked out well. Here are some pictures I painted to go along with his baby deer bedding.

Here is a picture of the crib with the deer bedding and some blankets. Mrs Yeargain (Josh's Mom and dad's neighbor) crocheted the multicolor blanket and Honey gave us the bright blue and green bamboo dreamsack blanket. I bought the other. The bamboo dream sack blankets feel soo good. Most babies that I know that have them, have loved them, so I decided we would try it on Avery too.

Thanks Uncle Jim and Aunt Eva for the Christmas outfit. Avery is going to be so cute in it next Christmas!

Some of my friends from Enterprise gave me a baby shower today in Elba. Thanks girls! Here is a preview of some of the items Avery received!






We are getting really excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment