Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Josh and 2 weeks old!

Happy Birthday to Josh! So, it was kind of hard for me to do anything for Josh's birthday. For one, I can't drive and two, its hard to do anything with a 2 week old. I was going to bake some cupcakes, but I didn't get around to doing that. However, I did get my mom to take me by Ward and Co. to pick up a couple of presents. Avery gave his dad a Guy Harvey T-shirt and I got him some Rainbow flip flops. Also yesterday, Avery was 2 weeks old! My how time is flying! He had his 2 week appointment with Dr E. Everything looked good. They pricked his foot to get some blood and he absolutely hated it! He screamed and screamed, but that's what happens at the doctors office. Here is his 2 week picture and a picture of Josh' s birthday presents.












No comments:

Post a Comment