Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow! Can you believe it!

SNOW DAY FEBRUARY 2010!

Don't make fun I have my mini snowman...it was the best a 35 week pregnant person could do! :)


Pictures just can't describe how beautiful it was!

A Winter wonderland!





So it snowed and snowed and snowed in South Alabama today! It was looking a little iffy this morning as to whether it would really snow or not today. It started out as freezing rain and then began to snow (huge snowflakes). It snowed from about 8:00am to about 3:00pm here. I have enjoyed watching it out the window. So pretty! I really didn't want to get out in it, because I was so warm and cozy inside the house, but I finally ventured out late in the afternoon. If I wasn't 35 weeks pregnant I think I would have built a huge snowman! I opted for a miniture one instead. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment